How Do I Register For Maternity UIF?
We will send you the UIF Information Guide plus all the forms you need to start your claim.
We will be at hand to assist you with your UIF Maternity Claim and answer any questions you may have.
Once the forms have been completed, email them to us for approval.
We will check your application, and make sure that the documentation is in order.
Your application will be submitted to the Department of Labour. Please note that submission is done free of charge, as part of the consultancy fee. Our consultancy fee is a once-off R795
We will submit your monthly Maternity UIF claim forms, in order for the Department of Labour to pay you.
The UIF will pay you directly into your bank account.
We will keep you informed and up to date, as much as possible, on the progress of your Maternity UIF Claim!
IMPORTANT: DUE TO RECENT CHANGES TO LEGISLATION WE CANNOT PHONE THE UIF ON YOUR BEHALF.
Consultancy Fee Structure:
- We charge a once off consultancy fee of R795
- Your claim will not be processed, unless we have received full payment.
- Please check the criteria on the right, before you make payment.
- Once we have received your proof of payment we will start the process immediately.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CONSULTING SERVICE AND A FEE OF R795 IS CHARGED. THE ACTUAL SUBMISSION OF THE CLAIM IS NOT CHARGED FOR BUT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
If you have received a promotional special from one of our partnerning companies, this price will precede the above.
Please contact us, via email or phone and we will assist you personally.
- If you have not been contributing to the UIF fund.
- If you are the sole proprietor of a company.
- If you still receive 100% of your salary whilst on maternity leave.
- If you have claimed other UIF benefits in the last 4 years (excluding maternity).
- If you have been dismissed.
- If your baby is older/close to 12 months old.
- If you do not have a bar coded ID.
- If you are not aware that there is a consultancy fee involved. Please note that claim submission is done free of charge, as part of our consultancy fee.
- if you are not aware that we cannot phone the UIF on your behalf.
- If you are not aware that your employer is responsible for updating your employment records .
Acc: 6253 8435 133
Reference: Your Full Name /Claim UIF